Yes Bank Recruitment 2020 job for the Post of Senior Manager. A candidate can apply online before applying must read the below details.
Senior Manager Job Description:
- Conducting of Risk & Control Self Assessment for Liability Operations Units (Retail Liability Operations, Currency Chest, Regional Processing Hubs)
- Documenting Inherent Risk and evaluating the significance
- Reviewing the existing Controls
- Evaluating the Design Effectiveness of the Controls
- Testing of Control Effectiveness
- Review of new and existing Products and Processes
- Monitoring and reviewing of Key Risk Indicators for the Business Units
- Recording of Operational Risk Incident reported by Business Units in line with BASEL categorization of Business Lines and Loss Events
- Perform detailed Root Cause Analysis of critical events/ losses
- Create various Advisories/ Training/ Awareness of Operational Risk
- Good understanding of the Businesses such as Retail Liabilities/ Cash Management Services
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with Senior/ Top Management
- Proactively contribute to the on-going developments and process improvements
- Ability to work under pressure and good conflict management skills
Senior Manager Qualifications:
Qualification and relevant experience should be CA/ICWA/MBA.
Aadhaar card is required:
All the candidates applying for all the recruitment processes should mandatorily have Aadhaar cards w.e.f. 1st July 2017.
While applying for appointment/recruitment in the Bank, it is mandatorily to furnish the 12 digits Aadhaar No. (or 28 digit Aadhaar enrolment ID in case the Aadhaar has been applied for, but not received).
Applicable in all States and Union Territories of India except the States of Jammu & Kashmir and the North East States. The Applicants from these States may use voter ID, passport, driving license, or any other valid document, as may be specified by the Bank.