Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) is accepting online applications for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can read job notification carefully and apply online as per given instructions.
Post Name: TNPCB Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), and Typist Recruitment 2020.
Total Posts: 242
Qualification + Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (B.E/M.E/M.Tech)
- Environmental Scientist (M.Sc)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant)Graduate, Diploma
- Typist (Graduate, Diploma)
Fee of Application:
- [OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC] Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 (Male)
- Maximum Age: 35 (Female)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Govt. Rules.
Assistant Engineer | Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/-(Level 20)
Environmental Scientist| Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/-(Level 20)
Assistant (Junior) | Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
Typist | Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
|Last Date for Apply Online: 13-05-2020|
Read Carefully Before Apply:
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the TNPCBs website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- TNPCB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPCB.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or Mobile Number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account till final results are announced.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places and submit the details. Candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/her father etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Gender and category under which the candidate is applying should be correctly mentioned and utmost care should be taken while filling up the application online. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. TNPCB will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions including Educational Qualification prescribed for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the TNPCB.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpcb.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are given in Para 10 of this Notification.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the TNPCB’s Website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Ticket will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch TNPCB website ahead / before the scheduled date of examination.
- Facilitation center for the guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact TNPCB office in person or over Telephone No. 044-22200909 on all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.
View Our Other Recruitments