Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Recruitment 2020 is out on its official website. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Group ‘A’ S&T vacancy as given below. The vacancies are proposed to be filled up by Direct Recruitment basis. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during the contract period.
|Post Name||Member of Technical Staff|
|Pay Grade||Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Age Limit (Max.)||30 years (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)|
|Number of posts||11|
|Closing Date of Receipt Online Application||05.05.2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application||20.05.2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area||30.05.2020|
STPI Recruitment 2020 Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience.
- Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one (1) year experience.
- D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
STPI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at the website www.stpi.in. Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate, etc. by the last date of receipt of the application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. The name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
STPI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favor of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi.
OR Through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank Account of this office directly:
|Bank Name||Canara bank Dheli Parliament street Branch, New Delhi, 110001||Saving A/C number||1098101101244|
|Beneficiary Name||Software technology parks of India, New Delhi||IFSC code||CNRB0001098|
STPI Recruitment 2020 Selection process:
Selection for the said post shall be conducted by a written examination followed by the interview. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and the screened-in candidate shall be called for Written Examination & Personal Interview. A candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered an appointment.
STPI Recruitment 2020 General Ters and Conditions:
- Direct Recruitment basis of appointment made for a period of three years shall be on contract basis which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. Immediate Absorption rule shall be applicable as per Govt. extant rules.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posted at any center of STPI. STPI at present has 59 centers at different locations in the country.