NIEPMD Recruitment 2020. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) is accepting online applications for Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can read job notification carefully and apply online as per given instructions.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of Posts||Asst. Professor (M.Phil./ Ph.D)|
|Number of Posts||05|
NIEPMD Recruitment Qualification and Experience:
|Asst. Professor||M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.||Minimum of three years of experience in Teaching, Research. with Two Research Publications and Valid RCI Registration.|
|Lecturer (M.Phil.)||M. Phil. Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.||Minimum two years of Clinical/Teaching/ Research experience and Valid RCI Registration.|
NIEPMD Recruitment Pay Scale:
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 How To Apply:
- Interested candidates attend the interview may send a note to the Email ([email protected]) including their personal details, post interested in, Email id, phone number, address, etc. as to establish contact for an online/telephonic interview if necessary.
- This note shall be sent as to the said E Mail on or before 20th May 2020. The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 37, Ist Floor, Department of Clinical Psychology before 11.00 A.M on 22. 05.2020. (Subject to Government’s Directive on Lifting of Lockdown).
Other Important Instructions:
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 11 months is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid a consolidated honorarium only.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.