ESIC Recruitment 2020. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESCI) is accepting applications for Full Time / Part-time Super Specialist (MBBS), Full Time / Part-time Specialist (Post Graduate), Senior Resident (Post Graduate/Diploma) Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can read job notification carefully and apply as per given instructions on rojgarresultonline.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Post||Full Time / Part-time Super Specialist (MBBS), Full Time / Part-time Specialist (Post Graduate), Senior Resident (Post Graduate/Diploma)|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
ESCI Recruitment 2020 Posts In Details:
- Full Time / Part-time Super Specialist (MBBS) – 6
- Full Time / Part-time Specialist (Post Graduate) – 7
- Senior Resident (Post Graduate/Diploma) – 9
ESCI Recruitment Posts Qualification and experience:
|Super Specialist (MBBS)||DM /MCh or equivalent Qualification and registered with Medical Council.||——–|
| Specialist (Post Graduate)||PG degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience after PG Experience required. degree/ PG diploma.||Minimum of 5 years experience in the respective specialty, after PG diploma. Must be registered with the Medical Council.|
|Senior Resident (Post Graduate/Diploma)||PG Degree or PG Diploma candidates.||——–|
ESCI Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- Super Specialist (MBBS) — Rs 82,000/- p. m. Plus Rs. 20,000/- (perform emergency call duty)
- Specialist (Post Graduate) — Rs. 60,000/- p. m. Plus Rs. 12,000/- (perform emergency call duty)
- Senior Resident (Post Graduate/Diploma) — Rs.18750/- Plus GP Rs.6600/- (would be reduced by Rs 600/- for diploma holders) and other Total emoluments Rs.83,000/- approx.
ESCI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Super Specialist (MBBS) – Minimum 45 Years to Maximum 65 Years
- Specialist (Post Graduate) – Minimum 45 Years to Maximum 65 Years
- Senior Resident – Maximum 37 Years
ESCI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply:
Applications as prescribed proforma are invited from eligible candidates on a contract basis in ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi. Interested candidates may report at 09:00 AM to attend a walk-in-interview at 10:00 AM on 19.05.2020 in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi along with the application.
Other Important Instructions:
- One belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category should produce a valid caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar / Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as Indian Government instructions (Candidates do not belong to Creamy layers.)
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview at ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi along with application in prescribed proforma, with original documents including;
– Caste certificate,
– Aadhar card,
– A set of Xerox copies of original documents,
– Two recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application).
- The candidates must bring the original documents for verification at 9.00 AM sharp on the date of the interview.
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the “Walk-in-Interview”.
- The vacancies indicated above may change as per the actual requirement on the date of the interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- It is a contractual post for one year only and contract will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/- after the selection process. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the Stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated /discontinued on either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
- On the engagement, the candidate will have to deposit security money Rs.10000/-through Demand Draft in favor of ‘ESIC Fund Account No.1’ payable at Varanasi at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of “No dues certificate”.
View Our Other Recruitments