Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha, Raipur is accepting online applications for Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can read job notification carefully and apply online as per given instructions.
Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of Post||Chhattisgarh Reporter|
|Number Of Posts|
- General — 04
- ST — 04
- Total Posts — 08
|Last Date||30-May -2020|
Chhattisgarh Reporter Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenographer.
Chhattisgarh Reporter Age Limit:
Minimum age: 21 Years
Chhattisgarh State Domicile: Maximum 40 Years
Any Other State Domicile: Maximum 30 Years
Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Chhattisgarh Reporter Application Fee:
SC / ST: 200/-
Chhattisgarh Reporter Mode of Payment:
Net Banking || Debit Card
Bank Challan || Credit Card
Other Important Instructions:
- Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Raipur Reporter Important Dates are 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020.
- Candidate must read all the instructions carefully before applying Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Raipur Reporter.
- When filling the Application Form Kindly Ready Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. for scanning.
- After Filling the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- After Filling the Application Form Must Take a Final Printout for Future Use.
Login || Registration
Must Check Our Other Government Jobs Available on RojgarResultOnline.in / Sarkari Results