BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020 – 15+ Posts – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited ( BMRCL Bangalore Metro News ) released that BMRCL Careers is accepting online applications For General Manager (F & A), General Manager (Project Finance), Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Executive Assistants Posts. Rojgar Result Online Advising to Interested candidates can read job advertisement carefully and apply online as per given instructions.
- BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020:
- BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020 Details:
- BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Selection Process of BMRCL Recruitment:
- Pay Scale of BMRCL Recruitment:
- For Employ Below 60:
- How to Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2020:
- BMRCL Recruitment Miscellaneous:
- Last Date For Receipt Of Application BMRCL Recruitment:
- Other Important Instructions:
- BMRCL Result:
- Some Important Links Related This Job:
- BMRCL Banglore Metro Train:
- BMRCL Bangalore Metro Station (Phase I):
- BMRCL Bangalore Metro Route:
- BMRCL Bangalore Metro Timings:
- BMRCL Bangalore Metro Map:
- BMRCL Website:
BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Post:||General Manager (A & A), General Manager (Project Finance), Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Executive Assistants.|
|Number of Posts:||16|
|Form Start Date:||22-June-2020|
BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Serial No.||Designation of Post||Number of Posts|
|01||General Manager (F&A)||1|
|02||General Manager (Project Finance)||1|
|03||Deputy General Manager||2|
|04||Assistant General Manager||2|
BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) or MBA with Finance (full time) from a recognized Institute. Graduate in Commerce or inter passed Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or MBA with Finance. Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university (regular full-time course) with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) / MBA (full time) with Finance as one of specialization, from Reputed Management Institutes.
Selection Process of BMRCL Recruitment:
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / SMS to appear for written test OR interview as and when called, at their own cost.
Pay Scale of BMRCL Recruitment:
|Serial No.||Name of Post||Consolidated Pay (in Lakhs) P.M|
|01||General Manager (F&A)||1.4 to 1.79|
|02||General Manager (Project Finance)||1.4 to 1.79|
|03||Deputy General Manager||1.10 to 1.40|
|04||Assistant General Manager||0.67 to 0.93|
|05||Manager||0.55 to 0.80|
|06||Assistant Manager||0.48 to 0.58|
|07||Executive Assistants||0.26 to 0.35|
For Employ Below 60:
Consolidated pay is only indicative as pay will be fixed as per the existing policies and norms of the company. For meritorious candidates, management may consider higher pay. For candidates above 60, the management will reserve the right to fix pay at lower than that stated above depending on post held before retirement, experience, etc
How to Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post.
- Candidates who fail to send a hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted applications online.
- Candidates applying for any posts on deputation basis, need to submit online application on or before 21st July 2020 and forward the signed hard copies through proper channel so as to reach BMRCL on or before 8th Aug. 2020.
BMRCL Recruitment Miscellaneous:
- Documents in support of Date of Birth, qualification, and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment. BMRCL reserves the right to conduct verification of certificates/antecedents of the candidates at any time.
- BMRCL reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage/injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid last hour rush & technical glitches. BMRCL will not be responsible for any technical
Last Date For Receipt Of Application BMRCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same, and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience.
- Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM on 21-07-2020.
Other Important Instructions:
BMRCL Metro Recruitment 2020. Apply BMRCL Form, Link is Activated.
RojgarResultOnline.in Advised Candidate Must Read Full Advertisement / Notification of Recruitment Carefully and Focus On Main Points Also Like – Eligibility Details / Experience Details / Age Limit / Application Fees / Payment Mode / Important Dates / Category Wise Post Etc.
Candidate Apply Online Form / Recruitment Form and Fill All Compulsory Columns Carefully.
Candidate Must Pay Fees (If There Is) After Successful Submission and Must Take a Print Out.
More Government Jobs are Available on RojgarResultOnline.in / Sarkari Result / Sarkari Results
If Candidate Face Any Problem Kindly Visit BMRCL Recruitment 2020 Helpline Number Available on Advertisement / Official Website and Note – Admit Card / Result / Syllabus / Answer Key and More Others Updates also Available Soon.
Visit Again RojgarResultOnline.in For Daily Updates.
- BMRCL Result Will Be Announce Soon. Keep Visiting RojgarResultOnline.in For More Details.
Some Important Links Related This Job:
|BMRCL Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|BMRCL Website||Click Here|
BMRCL Banglore Metro Train:
BMRCL Metro Train is a joint project of The Govt. of India and The Govt. of Karnataka. It is the first project which is running in the State of Karnataka. The Name of BMRCL Metro is Namma Metro. The project of Metro (Phase II) will b complete in 2023.
BMRCL Bangalore Metro Station (Phase I):
Banglore Metro Stations are 41 in total. 17 Stations are on Purple Line and the rest 24 stations are on Green Line. For the List of BMRCL Banglore Metro Stations. Click Here.
BMRCL Bangalore Metro Route:
- BMRCL Banglore Metro Route Length of Purple Line 18.22 KM
- BMRCL Banglore Metro Route Length of Green Line 24.20 KM